Sunday, November 1, 2009

11 Surefire Landscape Photography Tips

Several days ago I’ve found Great article from Darren Rowse on Digital Photography School. There are shared about landscape photography tips. There are 11 tips for surefire landscape. I’m so interested to this article. This article was helped me in learning about photography. Here I shared to all of you the article. There are in the article including;


  1. Maximize your Depth of Field
  2. Use a Tripod
  3. Look for a Focal Point
  4. Think Foregrounds
  5. Consider the Sky
  6. Lines
  7. Capture Movement
  8. Work with the Weather
  9. Work the Golden Hours
  10. Think about Horizons
  11. Change your Point of View
Areas included within the tips are ‘rule of thirds’, related reading, shutter speed and much more. So, don’t wasting your time to go there and read the complete article.

Share/Bookmark

3 komentar:

heru said...

blogwalking and follow

Pipseater said...

I follow u...btw great blog u have here

Admin said...

Thanks for visiting my blogs.
I'm waiting for your next visiting.

Post a Comment

Related Posts